- 3 cups Deya’s Gluten-Free Cake Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease 3 inch by 1 1/2 inch muffin tins.
- In a large bowl stir Deya’s Gluten-Free Cake Flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add milk and lightly beaten egg to the butter.
- Add butter mix to the dry ingredients and mix lightly.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon mix into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.