- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 bag of coconut
- Combine sugar and egg whites in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and easy to spread. If you do not beat the icing long enough, it will run off the cake.
- Ice the top of the first cake, which will become the bottom layer.
- Place the second cake layer on top of the pineapple.
- Ice the top of the cake, patting coconut into the icing as you go. Then ice the side of the cake and pat the coconut into the icing.