- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup Deya’s Gluten-Free Cake Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until just mixed. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, preferably over night.
- Gently whisk batter to re-blend.
- Heat a nonstick 9 inch crepe pan over a medium high heat until hot.
- Coat the pan lightly with butter.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter in the pan, tilting and rotating the pan to coat the surface.
- Cook until it is almost dry on top and lightly brown around the edges, about 1 minute.
- Loosen the edges with a wooden crepe spatula or a metal spatula and flip the crepe over.
- Cook for about 15 seconds and remove the crepe from the pan onto a clean tea towel to cool
- Repeat with the remaining batter, stacking the crepes on the towel.
- Serve the crepes immediately.
- Alternatively the crepes can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.